1. Combine first 5 ingredients in processor and blend until finely chopped. Add 1/2 cup orange juice, process until blended. Using a small sharp knife, pierce pork all over. Place in large Dutch oven. Rub garlic mixture over. Cover and let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Pour remaining 1 1/2 cups orange juice and 1/2 cup lemon juice around pork. Cover Dutch oven, place in oven and roast pork 1 hour 20 minutes, basting occasionally. Transfer pork to large baking sheet. Reserve pan juices.
3. Increase oven temperature to 400°F. Roast pork uncovered on baking sheet until brown and thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 160°F, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil and let stand 10 minutes. Bring pan juices in Dutch oven to a boil and cook until reduced to 3/4 cup, about 7 minutes. Carve pork between ribs. Serve immediately with sauce.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.