1. Place all cut up chicken into a 9x13-inch pan and sprinkle with garlic salt. Let sit at least one hour.
2. Mix the eggs in a bowl and pour the box of cornstarch on a large plate. Dip the chicken pieces in the egg and then the cornstarch.
3. Fry them in a pan over medium heat in batches with a little olive oil (I have tried using pan spray to make them a little lower fat but it is too much to handle). After frying them, place them in a 9x13-inch pan. Mix all of the sauce ingredients in a sauce pan and heat until sugar dissolves only. Pour this over the breaded chicken in the pan.
4. Cook at 325°F stirring every 15 minutes for 1 hour.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.