24 Genoa salami or pepperoni slices (we used turkey pepperoni)
6 provolone slices
18 asparagus spears, trimmed
1 jar (24 oz.) Classico Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce, divided
1/4 cup shredded parmesan or Romano cheese (we used parmesan)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Halve each chicken breast and pound to 1/4 inch thick. Season, then place 4 salami slices, one cheese slice and 3 asparagus spears in center of each breast; roll up and secure with a toothpick.
2. Spread 1/2 cup of sauce on bottom of an 11 x 7 baking dish. Put chicken in dish, top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
3. Bake uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes, or until cooked through.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.