2 package s (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Regular or 1/3 Less Fat, softened
Zest of 1 orange
1 can (14 oz.) chocolate sweetened condensed milk
1 HONEY MAID Chocolate Pie Crust (6 oz.)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In bowl with a hand mixer (or beat by hand) the cream cheese for 1 minute to break it up a little. Then add the orange zest, and the can of chocolate sweetened condensed milk and beat for 3 to 4 minute more to make sure that everything is thoroughly mixed and smooth.
2. Pour filling into the Honey Maid Chocolate Pie Crust. Smooth top of pie and cover with provided lid or plastic.
3. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or until firm. (Can be made the day before.) Slice and serve up!!!!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.