1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
12 large marshmallows
Pinch of salt
1 cup (6 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped pecans
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Grease an 8 in sq. pan with butter. In a heavy-duty saucepan combine the sugar, evaporated milk, butter, marshmallows, and salt. Over medium heat cook the mixture stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and continue stirring and cooking for 5 min, then remove from the heat.
2. Stir the chocolate chips into the marshmallow mixture until completely melted. Add the pecans and vanilla and stir to combine.
3. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and allow to cool completely, about 30 min. Cut into squares to serve. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.