2 cans (8 oz. each) chili beans (1 spicy, 1 regular)
1 stick Velveeta Cheese
1 stick Philadelphia Cream Cheese
2 large tomatoes
Scallion (to preference)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Open and empty cans of chili into a 6 quart pot. Add stick of Velveeta and stick of cream cheese to chili - bring to a simmer. Stir continuously to ensure cheeses melt into mixture.
2. Dice tomatoes (2 cm cubes or to preference). Add to pot once the cheeses have completely melted. Allow mixture to remain on stove top for another 3-5 minutes after the tomato is added.
3. Remove from stove top and allow to come to room temperature - chop scallion and add to dip as a garnish.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.