1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
2 tablespoons water
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese (2 oz.)
1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
4 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles (about 3 cups uncooked) or substitute noodles for mashed potatoes or cooked rice
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat margarine. Add chicken and cook 10 minutes or until browned. Set chicken aside.
2. Add soup, water, cheese and ham. Heat to a boil, stirring often.
3. Return chicken to pan. Reduced heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Serve with noodles -or mashed potatoes-or cooked rice.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.