1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 8-inch round cake pans. Prepare, bake and cool cake according to package directions.
2. To assemble, place half the frosting in small bowl. Tint with green food coloring; set aside. Place one cake layer on serving plate. Spread with half of untinted frosting. Top with second cake layer. Spread green frosting on sides of cake. Spread remaining untinted frosting on top of cake.
3. Arrange candy-coated chocolates on sides of cake around the top and bottom and pretzel sticks in upside down V between candy rings. Place lollipops on top of cake for 'drumsticks'.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.