1. Place oven rack in upper third of the oven. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 15x10 inch baking pan with sides with parchment or foil: spray with cooking spray.
2. Coat the chicken with the sauce and roll in crumbs mixed with salt and pepper. Place on baking pan and drizzle with butter.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.