1. PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix cooked shredded chicken with hot sauce, set aside (may be made a day in advance).
2. PLACE cream cheese into 9x13 pan. Microwave 1 min. to soften. Whisk in salad dressing and cheese until smooth. Stir in chicken.
3. BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through. Serve with Fritos or tortilla chips.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.