1 can (2-1/4 oz.) sliced ripe olives, drained (optional)
1 cup (4 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 pkg (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened and cubed
Soft bread sticks
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Mix pizza sauce, pepperoni, onions, peppers, and olives in 1/2 qt. slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on low heat, setting 3 to 4 hours or until mixture is hot.
3. Stir in mozzarella cheese and cream cheese until melted. Serve with soft bread sticks.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.