1. Set an oven rack in the lowest position and preheat oven to 350ºF. Place the pie plate on a foil-lined baking sheet.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the corn syrup, sugar, butter, eggs, bourbon, orange zest, and salt. Stir in the pecans. Pour the pecan mixture into the crust.
3. Bake until the center is set, 50 to 55 minutes. Let cool to room temperature before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.