1. In buttered 2-quart baking dish, place a layer of about 1/3 of the potatoes.
2. In a cup or small bowl, combine flour with salt and pepper. Sprinkle about 1/2 of the flour mixture over the potatoes; repeat with another layer of potatoes and the flour mixture. Top with remaining potato slices. Dot with butter then pour hot milk over potatoes.
3. Cover and bake at 375°F for 45 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle cheese over the top. Return to the oven and baked, uncovered, for an additional 15 minutes, or until scalloped potatoes are tender and cheese has melted.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.