1. Combine eggs, bread crumbs, tomato juice, parsley, oregano, garlic, and dash of salt & pepper. Mix in ground beef.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. On waxed paper, pat beef into rectangle (12" x 10" or less). Arrange ham slices on meat, leaving a small margin around edges. Sprinkle shredded cheese over ham. Starting from one short end, roll up meat using waxed paper to lift. Seal edges and mends. Place roll seam side down in pan.
3. Bake for 1 hour or until meat is cooked.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.