1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 12-cup Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray, dust pan with all-purpose flour and set aside. In large bowl, lightly beat eggs. Stir in 1 pkg. pudding, cake mix, sour cream, Kahlua and oil. Add chocolate chips and stir just until blended. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
2. Bake 50 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched. Cool cake in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes, then invert onto cake plate to be served warm.
3. Meanwhile prepare topping: In medium bowl, mix cream cheese until smooth, fold in Cool Whip. In a small bowl mix remaining Jell-O Pudding with milk. Stir pudding mixture into cream cheese mixture until well blended. Serve warm cake with a dollop of this topping.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.