1 can (about 26 oz) spaghetti sauce (I prefer Hunt's)
1 can (14.5 oz) whole peeled tomatoes
2 tablespoons of sugar
1/3 cup red cooking wine
2 tablespoons olive oil
Italian seasoning (optional)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1) Wash and dice onion and pepper. Saute onions, peppers, garlic, and beef until beef is completely cooked. Drain.
2) Pour in can of spaghetti sauce. Open can of whole tomatoes and add tomatoes to sauce individually, breaking apart into medium sized chunks with hands. Add sugar, red wine, olive oil, and seasoning. Bring to a boil.
3) Simmer for 10 minutes. Serve over freshly boiled pasta of choice.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.