1. In a skillet, saute celery in butter until tender. Remove from heat; add the next seven ingredients. Spoon into ungreased 2 1/2 qt. baking dish.
2. Combine melted butter and cornflakes; sprinkle on top of casserole.
3. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.