1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat all ingredients except chocolate chunks in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened, scraping side of bowl. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes or until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
2. Pour into 10-cup Bundt pan sprayed with no stick baking spray with flour.
3. Bake 45-55 minutes or until cake pulls away from side of pan and cake springs back when touched lightly. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack. Cool completely. If drizzle White Chocolate Glaze over cake.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.