1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 2-1 3/4 inch mini muffin tins or line with paper cups. Combine graham cracker crumbs with margarine. Press tsp. of mix into each paper cup. Press down hard to set.
2. Beat cream cheese, vanilla, egg, and sugar until well blended. Fill each cupcake pan. Bake 10-11 min. Chill well.
3. Top with a cherry or sprinkle with chocolate chips when you bake. Whatever you like can be put on.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.