1. In a large skillet, cook tortilla strips in hot oil until crisp; remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
2. In a large saucepan, combine salsa and chicken broth; bring to boiling over medium-high heat. Add turkey and zucchini; heat through.
3. Serve in bowls topped with tortilla strips, lime wedges, and cilantro.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.