1 cup confectioners' sugar, plus extra for dusting, divided
1 cup sweetened flaked coconut (about 3 ounces)
2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups all purpose flour
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Pulse macadamia nuts and 1/4 cup of the sugar in food processor until nuts are chopped fine (do not over process). Add coconut; continue to pulse until everything is finely ground.
2. Beat butter, vanilla and salt in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add the nut mixture and the remaining 3/4 cup of sugar: beat until creamy. Add flour and beat until a soft dough forms. Chill dough 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 325°F. With lightly floured hands, shape scant tablespoons of dough into balls. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 16 minutes, or until tops are dry and bottoms are light brown. Move the cookies with a spatula to a wire rack and cool completely. Dust the tops with confectioners' sugar before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.