5 medium sized ripe tomatoes (sliced - not too thick)
1/2 teaspoon basil
Salt (to taste)
3 cups shredded Havarti cheese (it usually comes in a block you have to shred)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large skillet, heat butter & sauté onions for about 5-6 min. Stir in croutons & sauté for another 3-4 min.
2. In a greased 9 x 11 casserole dish layer in the following order: half crouton/onion mix, then half tomatoes, sprinkle with half the basil & salt, then half the cheese. Repeat once more.
3. Bake for 35-40 min or until bubbly and cheese begins to get light brown.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.