1 cup Kraft Sour Cream or Kraft Real Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
2 pounds cooked leftover turkey meat from Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner
2 tsp Tabasco sauce
Boston Head Lettuce Leaves or 1 Head of Boston Head Lettuce
6 fresh whole tomatoes
1/2 pound white cheese, perhaps Kraft Muenster or Mozzarella Cheese
Parsley for garnish
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Combine bacon (or Worcestershire sauce), sour cream (or Mayonnaise), and Tabasco sauce. Fold in turkey meat.
2. Refrigerate until very cold.
3. Drop onto lettuce leaves and surround with tomato wedges. Garnish with cheese and serve very cold.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.