1. Combine sugar, corn syrup, and vinegar in heavy saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Continue cooking without stirring until 300 degrees F on candy thermometer, or until a little of mixture dropped in cold water becomes brittle.
2. Remove from heat. Quickly stir in baking soda, mix well.
3. Pour into lightly buttered 9x9x2 pan. Do not spread as candy will spread by itself. Cool and break into pieces.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.