1. Beat butter, granulated sugar and vanilla in large bowl until fluffy. Add flour and walnuts; beat on low speed of mixer until well blended. Cover, refrigerate 1-2 hours or until dough is firm enough to handle.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Using about 1 Tbsp. dough for each cookie, shape dough around each chocolate; roll in hand to make ball. (Be sure to cover each chocolate piece completely.) Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cookies are set but not browned Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. While still slightly warm, roll in powdered sugar cool completely. Store in tightly covered container. Roll again in powdered sugar just before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.