1. Make cookie dough as directed on package. Spread in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Bake at 350°F 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown; cool.
2. Microwave 1 cup chocolate chips uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes or until melted. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth. Beat melted chocolate into cream cheese. Beat 1 cup whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold whipping cream into chocolate-cream cheese mixture until well blended. Spread over cooled cookie base. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
3. Microwave 1 cup chocolate chips uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes or until melted. Whisk or stir in 1/2 cup whipping cream until blended. Spoon warm chocolate mixture over mousse; spread evenly. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.