1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 4 teaspoons parsley flakes
3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided
1 tablespoon sugar
3 teaspoon s baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoon s chopped fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
cups 1 to 1 1/4 whipping cream
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. In large bowl, mix flour, parsley, 2 tablespoons of the cheese, the sugar, baking powder, salt and basil. Add 3/4 cup of the whipping cream; stir with fork just until dry ingredients are moistened, adding additional whipping cream 1 tablespoon at a time, if necessary, to form a soft dough.
2. On lightly floured work surface, gently roll dough in flour to coat. Knead lightly about 10 times or until dough forms a smooth ball. Pat dough into 1/2-inch-thick square. With knife, cut dough into 12 squares. Place about 1 inch apart on ungreased large cookie sheet. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon cheese.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve warm.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.