1. In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the bacon until evenly brown and crisp. Reserve juices in skillet, and set bacon aside. Brown the sausage in the bacon juices. Set aside. Cook the ground beef in the skillet until evenly brown. Set aside. Saute the onion and green pepper in the skillet juices until tender.
2. In a large pot over medium heat, mix the bacon, sausage, beef, onion, green pepper, and jalapeno pepper. Pour in the wine and tomatoes, and season with chili powder. Cook 20 minutes, stirring often.
3. Mix in the beans, and continue to cook and stir 25 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.