1/2 lb (1/2 pkg.) ditali pasta (short little tubes)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In a large saucepan, brown the ground beef and drain off most of the fat.
2. Add onion, carrot, celery, and garlic and saute for about 10 minutes.
3. Transfer to a large pot (stew or simmering pot) and add the rest of the ingredients, except for the pasta, and simmer for 1 hour. About 50 minutes into simmering, start the boiling water for the pasta. Cook al dente, drain. Add the pasta to the stew pot and simmer for another 10 minutes. Serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.