1. Place chicken in pot of water just covering the chicken. Boil until cooked through. Shred with two forks pulling in opposite directions.
2. In crock-pot, add shredded chicken, cheddar soup, nacho soup, tomatoes, milk, and water.
3. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 until good and hot.
4. While soup is cooking, take flour tortillas and cut into 1/4" strips using pizza cutter. Place on baking sheet and put in oven at 350 degrees F until light brown and crisp.
5. Serve warm with tortilla strips, shredded cheddar cheese, and a dollop of sour cream. Enjoy!!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.