1 package (14 oz.) Oscar Mayer Turkey Polska Kielbasa (optional)
Salt and pepper, to taste
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Cut potatoes into bite size pieces (you can peel them if you would like, I leave the skin for extra nutrients). Place in a Dutch-oven or soup pot, cover with water, add onions and boil until cooked through and fork tender.
2. When potatoes are done add sauerkraut, evaporated milk and cream cheese; stir until cream cheese is completely blended. At this time, if you wish to add the kielbasa, do so. Add salt and pepper to taste (don't let the sauerkraut fool you, the potatoes take away most of the tartness so you will need more salt than you think, so make sure to taste).
3. Cover and cook at a low simmer for 30 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.