1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large skillet cook the sausage. Add onion and mushrooms and cook until limp. Drain and add pizza sauce.
2. In a large, slightly oiled casserole dish, combine the meat and noodles. Sprinkle half of the cheese over this, and then put pepperoni over the top. Put black olives on top of this and then top with the remaining cheese.
3. Bake for 20 minutes, and then sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top. Bake for 10 more minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.