1. Peel and cut potatoes into 1-inch chunks. Place potatoes in a large sauce pan, cover with water and bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 3 quart casserole dish. Return potatoes to pan. Add evaporated milk, sour cream, salt and pepper. Beat with handheld mixer until smooth. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese and half of bacon. Spoon mixture into casserole dish.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining cheese, bacon and green onions. Bake until cheese is melted.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.