1 package (8 ounce) spinach spiral pasta, cooked and cooled
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup celery, sliced
1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
Romaine lettuce leaves
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Drain fruit and reserve the liquid. Drizzle fruit with vinegar and set aside.
2. In a small saucepan, whisk together reserved liquid, cornstarch, basil, and garlic. Stir over medium heat until mixture thickens and boils. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in mixed fruit and vinegar. Toss pasta with tomatoes, celery, and green onion. Fold in fruit and sauce and chill. Serve on romaine lettuce leaves.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.