1 can (7 oz.) Green Giant® Niblets® whole kernel corn, drained
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz.)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray bottoms only of 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray or line with paper baking cups. In medium bowl, beat egg slightly. Stir in remaining muffin ingredients just until moistened. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
2. Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan, stir together all chili ingredients except cheese. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. For each serving, pour chili over 1 or 2 muffins. Sprinkle with cheese.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.