1. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside. Mix sugar and corn syrup in a large microwavable bowl and microwave for 5 minutes. Stir in butter and peanuts and microwave 3 minutes. Add baking soda and vanilla (it will bubble and this is normal!)
2. Spread mixture thinly onto a baking sheet. Cool completely and break into pieces.
3. Microwave chocolate for 2 minutes or until melted and stir in peanut butter. Dip half of each brittle piece into mixture. Place on parchment sheet and refrigerate until chocolate is set (about 20 minutes).
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.