6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
10 RITZ Crackers, crushed
1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce, heated
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and 3 Tbsp. Parmesan until well blended; spread onto chicken breasts. Starting at one short end of each breast, roll up chicken tightly. Secure with wooden toothpicks, if desired. Set aside.
2. Beat egg in shallow dish. Mix remaining parmesan and RITZ cracker crumbs in separate shallow dish. Dip chicken bundles in egg, then roll in crumb mixture. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Bake 30 min or until chicken is done (165 degrees F). Remove and discard toothpicks, if using. Serve topped with spaghetti sauce and remaining mozzarella.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.