1. Wash the leg quarters and put them in a pot with water, salt and oregano. Bring to a boil and until chicken is cooked completely.
2. Boil the tomatoes with jalapenos. Blend them with salt and garlic. Use the chicken stock to blend about 2 cups.
3. Put the sauce in a pan and bring to boil, and then drown the tortilla until soft without breaking. Repeat until you have 4 for each person. Put the lettuce on top and follow with the cheese and sour cream. The chicken goes on the side.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.