3 cups cooked white, long grain rice or brown rice or noodles
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Place chicken in crock-pot. Mix together Italian dressing mix and water. Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours OR low for 8 hours.
2. Carefully remove chicken from crock-pot to plate.
3. Pour cream cheese/soup mixture into crock-pot and mix together with dressing in bottom. Return chicken to crock-pot and mix gently to shred the chicken. Cook on LOW until heated through. Serve with rice or noodles.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.