2 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 package (4 ounce) crumbled feta cheese
6 chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1 tablespoon oil from the sun-dried tomatoes
4 strips roasted red pepper (optional)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Whisk together the lemon juice, extra-virgin olive oil, Greek seasoning, and lemon zest in a bowl. Butterfly the chicken breasts to a thickness of 1/4 inch. Marinate the chicken in the lemon marinade at least 30 minutes. Meanwhile, stir together the feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and 1 tablespoon of oil from the package/jar of sun-dried tomatoes in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Remove the chicken from the marinade, and pour the remaining marinade onto chicken while in the baking pan. Divide the stuffing mixture onto each piece of chicken. Fold the edges of the chicken over the filling, and secure with toothpicks or skewers. Place onto a baking dish, seam-side down, and place two roasted pepper strips onto each stuffed breast.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink, about 30 minutes. Remember to remove the toothpicks before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.