3 tablespoons Philadelphia Herb & Garlic Light Cream Cheese
1/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
2-4 finely chopped green onions
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Wash and boil potatoes with skin on until tender 20-30 min.
2. Remove from heat and drain.
3. Mash potatoes with hand masher (not mixer) until smooth.
4. Add all ingredients, and stir over low heat until well blended and serve hot.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.