1/4 cup freshly squeezed tangerine juice (any type of orange could be used)
2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tsp honey
1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Grill salmon. Or, place salmon in a shallow microwave bowl. Add 2 cups water. Cover and microwave on high 7-9 minutes or until salmon is cooked as desired. Remove from water; refrigerate until cool.
2. Honey Tangerine Vinaigrette Dressing: In a small bowl whisk together tangerine juice, vinegar, mustard and honey until smooth. (Or combine all the ingredients in a jar and shake well.) Season with pepper.
3. Toss all other ingredients together except for salmon. Drizzle with dressing and place salmon on top.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.