1. Spray a medium baking dish with oil. Wash & pat dry the cod fillets. Spread fillets in dish.
2. Cover each fillet with tomato sauce. Lightly season fillets with Greek spices. Top fillets with peppers. Spread olives over fish.
3. Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Remove from oven and top with ATHENOS Feta Cheese.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.