1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a roasting pan or baking dish with cooking spray. Place acorn squash, cut side down, on pan and spray outside of squash with cooking spray. Roast until desired doneness, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
2. About 6 or 7 minutes before squash is finished cooking, in a medium oven-safe bowl or pan, combine orange juice, ginger, butter sugar, and zest. Place in oven and cook just until butter and sugar melt; remove from oven and stir. (Or you can heat the dressing on stovetop over low heat.)
3. Serve each squash half like a bowl with dressing poured inside. Yields 1 squash half and about 3 Tablespoons of dressing per serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.