1. Combine oil, lemon pepper, garlic salt, dill and lemon juice in a small bowl. Pour over tilapia filets trying to cover all filets evenly.
2. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour, spray grill with grill non-stick cooking spray, and then preheat grill to medium heat*. Place tilapia on grill and cover with marinade remaining on plate. Grill tilapia 6-8 minutes each side.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.