1. In a frying pan (on medium high heat) or on a griddle (set to 350°F), cook the sandwich steak to almost done. Remove and chop the sandwich steak into pieces when browned. If using peppers and onions, put in pan with steak drippings to saute. Remove from pan and don't mix with meat yet.
2. Add steak back to pan. Add liquid smoke to taste and stir. Add marinara sauce to taste and stir into meat. Let cook for 1 minute. If using, stir in peppers and onions. Spread mixture out into a bun shape. Reduce heat and break Kraft Cheese slice(s) in half and put on meat and pepper mixture and melt. (Optional) When cheese is melted, spoon a little more marinara sauce over the top.
3. Use tongs or spatula and place in roll.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.