1/2 lb frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
1 1/2 cups Kraft Medium Sharp Shredded Cheese
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Lightly spray a 13x9x2 in baking pan with cooking spray. Place tortillas in baking pan making sure to cover bottom and sides. (Reserve one tortilla and cut into strips, if desired. Set aside.)
2. Sauté onions in EVOO until tender. Add ground turkey and cook until no longer pink. Drain. Add taco seasoning and mix well. DO NOT ADD WATER. Spread meat mixture on top of tortillas. Bake at 350°F until tortillas are slightly crisp – approximately 15 minutes. (Remember, oven temperatures vary). Remove from oven and set aside.
3. Spread refried beans over meat mixture. Sauté boiled potatoes until slightly browned. Sprinkle potatoes on top of refried beans. Melt Velveeta Cheese and celery soup together over medium heat until well blended. Add broccoli. Stir well. Spread cheese/broccoli mixture over potatoes. Spread green chilies on top. Place tortilla strips on top and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until bubbly.
4. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of hot dish. Garnish with the following toppings if desired: broccoli (optional), sour cream, green onions, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, salsa, shredded cheddar cheese, sliced black olives
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.