1 lb skinless boneless thin sliced chicken breasts cut into 1 inch wide strips
1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp. pepper
4 burrito-size low fat flour tortillas
1 cup reduced fat shredded Mexican cheese blend
1/2 avocado, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
3/4 cup salsa
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil on medium 1 minute. Add green onion and cook 4-5 minutes or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, grate 1 tsp. lime peel and squeeze 2 Tbsp. juice. Evenly season chicken on both sides with lime peel, 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/8 tsp. pepper. Add chicken to green onion in skillet; cook 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Transfer to bowl; stir in lime juice; toss to coat.
3. Evenly divide chicken mixture and cheese on half of each tortilla; fold over to make 4 quesadillas. In same skillet, cook quesadillas on medium, in 2 batches, 8 minutes per batch or until browned on both sides. Cut each quesadilla into thirds. Stir avocado into salsa; serve with quesadillas. *Add a dollop of sour cream if desired.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.