1. Bring large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until "al dente". Drain and toss in olive oil. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, preheat large skillet. Squeeze sausage from casing into pan, crumbling it into small pieces. Add garlic and cook until sausage is browned and cooked through, 7-10 min.
3. Toss cooked sausage with pasta, basil, tomatoes, cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.