1. Boil the tomatillos and jalapenos in salted water until just tender, about 10 minutes, then drain.
2. Place in blender or food processor with cilantro, onion and garlic (mint, if desired) and blend until smooth.
3. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Pour sauce in and stir for 5 minutes. Add broth and salt, return to a boil, then simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until thickened.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.